Naper Pride collects, retains and uses donor information such as: name, address, telephone numbers, email address, spouse’s name, donation amount, designations, donor history, contributions and limited demographic information.
For accepting payment, Naper Pride uses a third-party online payment processing service with high levels of security. Naper Pride does not store, nor does it have access to, credit card information knowingly provided by the donor, bank account numbers, or other account data sent to the payment processing service as part of an online donation, or purchase. Credit card numbers, provided by donors through electronic means, are not retained by Naper Pride staff, nor do staff have access to these credit card numbers.
Naper Pride uses donor information for the following purposes:
- To administer and maintain records relating to donations;
- To facilitate fundraising;
- To communicate, distribute receipts and thank to donors;
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Naper Pride will not use donor information in the following manner:
- Naper Pride will not sell or share donor information to or with anyone else.
- If any donor has indicated that his, her, or its donation is made anonymously, Naper Pride will honor that indication and will not identify the donor in its recognition materials.
For reporting purposes including grant applications, trend analysis, reporting requirements and government filings, Naper Pride may provide data on donors and donation amounts to third parties on an aggregated basis and on an individual basis only if stripped of all identifying information, in each case without requiring consent of the donors.
Naper Pride reserves the right to change this Policy at any time.